Wednesday, April 4, 2012

One step further


Those little medallions that I showed you a couple of posts ago have grown to become the twenty squares that I need to enlarge the little blanket that I have been working on for a friend. All I have left to do now is to sew them together - not my favourite job but it means that soon I will have a nice knee cover. I decided to keep to the colours in the original blanket and I will alternate the squares as I sew them up.
I'm still beavering away at that stash pile. I'm sure there is at least another blanket's worth in there. Back to the hook for the next one.
Must go now; we are Pepper sitting again and he needs a walk. Our evenings are drawing in with Autumn and it's nicer to walk in the sunshine than the dark.
I hope you will all have a happy and blessed Easter.
Bye for now until next time.

2 comments:

  1. Blessed Easter to you all :))
    Well done on the crochet squares..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pat, and a Happy Easter to you and the chef.

    ReplyDelete