Frustration has finally got the better of me and I have updated my computer. My goodness what a bucket of worms I have upended. My computer man assured me that he can recycle my old tower, and this one will be a lot quicker but it means learning a whole lotta new stuff. As well I did lose a few things upon which I used to rely but fortunately I had all important things on a USB stick - Oh I do love them. I have been busily re-installing things and wandering about in a whole lot of very unfamiliar territory to ensure that I will be able to get the next newsletter out without too much drama. I'd like to show you the next finished doll on my 'to do' list. This one's only 9 inches (23cms) long and since he is definitely a boy I thought leggings would be appropriate. Because he's so small I've used fine (2ply) yarn and needles and I'm pleased with him. He has a tiny nappy (diaper) and knitted singlet. Today, instead of playing with the computer I'm supposed to be making a new sheet for our bed. Pure cotton sheets cost an arm and a leg, and polyester blend are hot and sticky so I bought 3 metres of unbleached calico curtain lining 2.10 metres wide and when I've hemmed it at each end it will be a new sheet. A few washes down the track it will be as near to white as I want it and cost very much less than a ready made sheet. So I'd better be off and get it done. Hoping you all have a lovely weekend. Bye for now until next time.