Thursday, December 22, 2011

Zimmy

This picture made me smile and I thought I would share it with you. A real performer, Zimmy is happy to be dressed up in all sorts of costumes to have her photo taken. She seems to love the attention. Zimmy belongs to my son's partner and has her own facebook page - Zimmy Dog. She is a real campaigner and fights for several causes, among them, Oscar's Law - a movement to end the cruelty of puppy farming in Australia, the Winter appeal for Animal Rescue, and Save Lennox, an ongoing issue in Ireland.
With only a day to go it looks as though Santa Zimmy has her paws full with getting her Christmas presents ready for delivery.

With all the hype, tinsel and coloured lights it's easy to forget what Christmas is all about. I hope yours will be blessed and peace filled and your New Year will be full of promise and opportunity.
Bye for now until next time.

4 comments:

  1. Zimmy certainly has a busy schedule, and all for good causes.. :)) She looks wonderful dressed up in Christmas gear..
    Merry Christmas to you and yours.. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Pat. I wish you the very best too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photo made me giggle too! :)
    Happy New Year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you lovestitch, and to you also. I hope your blessings will be many.

    ReplyDelete