Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Browsing


Over the years I've collected an awful lot of craft books and magazines that I just can't bear to throw out. Sometimes I get really good, look at the things in some of the mags and say "Nah. I'm never going to make that." and employing great strength of will, send the mag to the op-shop. Not often enough, which means my stash of mags and books far outweighs the time it would take for me to make even half of the things I would like.
Anyway, thumbing through some of the said mags yesterday I turned up this picture and thought some of our crocheting bloggers might like to see it. Just a cute idea for a granny square. It's from a McCall's craft magazine published in 1980. Maybe I'll get time to try this one out before Christmas.
Gotta go now, we're dog-sitting Penny the border collie again and it's time for her dinner. Bye for now until next time. P.S. I'll post another picture as soon as I get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment