Look what I found under all that grime. This is the part I love about restoring a too-well-loved doll. (my hobby). Some scrub up even better than I hoped. I used her old body as a pattern to cut the new one. I washed and dried her old stuffing and added some new as well. Her skin came clean with a cloth wrung out in soap suds though, for those paint spots, I had to use one of those magic sponge things that are sold in hardware shops and are designed for taking nasty marks off appliances that you don't want to damage. I never use solvents of any kind or anything greasy on a vinyl doll. Her hair needed only a good shampoo and a tiny spot of conditioner. Then it had to be untangled very carefully before brushing as brushing before sorting out the tangles can turn the hair into a frizz something like wire wool. I will dress her in blue to match her eyes. I think my friend will be pleased with her. I'm working on the little fellow beside her too but as I plan to knit for him he won't put in an appearance for some time. Hope your day was as much fun as mine. Bye for now until next time.