Monday, September 7, 2009

U.P. Day


That's Unfinished Projects Day. Today I'm being very firm with myself. I've counted eight in all. I won't bore you with the list but they include knitting, sewing, crochet and one poor naked doll awaiting some clothes. (restoring her for a friend) My house is a clutter-buster's paradise, so this is me, rolling up my sleeves and getting to work. Where to start is the question and does it count as work if I do something I really want to do. In that case, the doll wins hands down.
Here she is, poor thing, left in the shed for years and chewed by the dog. She's a bit of a challenge but a new body and filling, shampoo and a jolly good scrub will make all the difference. Can't wait to get started. I'll let you see the finished project.
Bye for now, until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment