Monday, September 21, 2009

Busy Weekend


Considering that I live by Murphy's law I thought I would surely get this wrong but it turned out OK after all. Normally the prams and cots that we make at woodworkers are dressed by the lovely members of a local patchworkers group who turn out 60 sets a year for us. That's 60 mattresses, pillows and quilts but occasionally, for a one off special, I put a set together. (well I'm the only female in the toy group you see) My patchworking talents are definitely in the novice category so I stick to basic squares and pretty colours. Folk art is only something I do once a year to brighten up the prams so I never get enough practice to become proficient at that either. Thank goodness for bright colours that save the day every time. Only another eleven prams to go but there's no rush to do them and thankfully I can let the patchwork experts take care of the bedding for those.
Back to finishing off dolly. Hope your weekend was a nice one. Bye for now until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment