Perfick!! I'm really pleased with these little shoes. The doll that was given to me to restore came wearing only one little vinyl shoe, the other having been lost many years ago. I pulled the shoe apart and used the pieces as a pattern for the new ones. I used a scrap of damask that I found in my stash and lined them with some taffeta. If I'd had some vinyl handy it would have been a lot less work but I'm happy with the way they look anyway. If you think that strap was too difficult to get under the foot of my machine to sew a buttonhole you're right. I used press studs instead. So dolly got new shoes and since I enjoyed making them so much, so did a couple of other barefoot babies in my collection (yes, Grandma plays with dolls). I'll keep this pattern because it was easy to make. Raining like mad here at the moment. Wonderful! We really need it. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Bye for now, until next time.